The UBL Chuck is a locking type power chuck that offers high levels of gripping performance, rigidity and durability to allow secure gripping of cast or forged materials with a draft angle and workpieces with an overhang, which conventional chucks can not grip. Also, they can improve the roundness of thin-walled parts and respond to difficult-to-grip complex-shape workpieces.
- Gripping either inner or outer diameter of workpiece is possible with the same chuck.
- The excellent drawing function ensures accurate and stable chucking.
- The equalizing mechanism enables chucking of uneven thickness OD parts.
- Heavy-duty cutting of tapered workpieces is possible with a minimum gripping allowance.
- The circular motion ensures long service life.
- The inner parts are interchangeable
- The arm seal and special waterproof seal offer excellent dust and water resistance
- Sizes are 15
Availabel Sizes are : 135mm, 165mm, 170mm, 200mm, 250mm, 315mm, 400mm
No of Jaws are 2 & 3 Jaws.